Re: My messages not appearing on either of the lists?

Tim May writes:

> My posting seem to be going into Limbo, being sent neither to the
> Cypherpunks Heaven Sandy administers nor to the flames of the Cypherpunks
> Hell. At least this is how things now appear.

> I sent the message below to the list this morning (Thursday) at 8:43 a.m.
> PST. As of tonight, 12 hours later, I haven't seen it on either the
> Singapore Web site--last archived 30 minutes ago--or on the "Flames" list
> to which I have temporarily subscribed (to see what Sandy counts as a
> "flame").

Now that a few weeks have passed, I have decided that moderation delays
are the most annoying feature of the new experiment.  I am subscribed to
the unedited list under another account, and its almost instantaneous
traffic is in great contrast to the time required for posts to trickle
through the Sandfort-Bot.

> By the way, I noted that many of the messages which appeared at the
> Singapore Web archive site have dates much later than mine, including
> several dated at least 8-10 hours after my message. Likewise, some of the
> Flames messages are dated much later than my message.

Messages apparently do not get moderated in the order in which they
are received.  Some messages take a very long time, as other later
messages pass them by and are posted to the list.  Again, I have no
explanation for this unusual behavior.

     [email protected]     $    via Finger.                      $