Codebreakers delivered OK

Gary,

Thanks for the book, which arrived safely (last week,
when I was on leave and tiling my bathroom).

Cypherpunks,

In mid-December I asked on this list whether people
would recommend buying books from Gary Rasmussen.
    Subject: Would you send money to Gary Rasmussen ?
I got several replies for, and none against.  Thanks
to those who replied.

I am now pleased to add my data point.  He has sent my copy
of Kahn's Codebreakers.  The delay from mid-December was almost
entirely caused by banking issues.  Money transfers are not as fast
or cheap as I think they should be in 1997.  Gary tells me he may in
future get equipped to take credit cards.

His catalogue contains stuff sure to interest anybody with plenty of time.
Here is his comment:
 > NOTE: An additional benefit of ACA membership is eligibility for discounts
 > on a selection of new (unused) books on the history and practice of
 > traditional ciphers, codes, and signals intelligence from Classical Crypto
 > Books. For a free catalog, send email to [email protected].

 -- Peter Allan    [email protected]