Germany Versus Scientology

I have posted a rather lengthy story about Germany's war against the
Scientologists. It was long enough to preclude mailing it directly to the
lists, so I have put it on my web site. You may find it at:

	http://www.dis.org/se7en/

with the link being directly under the large "X." I decided to post it
for the reasons that I know several people who suffered directly at the
hands of the Scientologists after trying to infiltrate their organization
via the Internet. These people will recieve this message due to this
posting. Enjoy.

se7en