Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer

Hi,

We have established the first link between [email protected] and
[email protected]. Testing will continue for about 24 hours and we
hope to have the link going two-way within a couple of days.

If testing proceeds at the current pace we should be ready to go for a 3-way
link if anyone will be ready this weekend. If we can get a 3-way going we
should be ready for prime time.

                                                 Jim Choate
                                                 CyberTects
                                                 [email protected]