Re: (2)Excerpt on SPAM from Edupage, 11 February 1997

On or About 13 Feb 97 at 5:00, Attila T. Hun wrote:

>     I don't like the regulatory agencies either, but at least they
>     are not Judge Roy Bean, Law West of the Pecos.
>
>     unfortunately, until the irresponsible tone down their greed, we
>     need the regulation to protect ourselves from the predators.

Attila:  I am shocked that you would make this statement.  What makes
you think that the 'regulators' would go away, once the greedy spammers
"toned down their greed"?  Spammers as Predators?  Are you being
sarcastic?  Are you seriously saying that spammers are preying on the
weak?

I am one-thousand % AGAINST regulation of any sort.

>     in other words, I agree with you in my heart, but our society
>     refuses to cooperate.

If cooperation means regulation, count me out.

Ross

Ross Wright
King Media: Bulk Sales of Software Media and Duplication Services
http://www.slip.net/~cdr/kingmedia
Voice: 415-206-9906