Re: You guys/gals oughta get a kick outta this guy

> > Yet another person who needs a good stern talking to by the nearest
> > cypherpunk --- this guy posted to comp.lang.perl.misc with the following
> > blasphemy, which I luaghed at until I had tears in my eyes.
> > --BEGIN COMPLETE STUPIDITY--
> > I want to make it executable to protect the source code from being read. I
> > don't want the source code available because I don't want people looking
> > for security holes.
> > --END COMPLETE STUPIDITY--

NO! - It must be impossible to be this naive! - Thanks for the post,
I laughed until I displaced a kidney ;-)

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1