Re: Fuck UseNet

>   So, basically, you're saying that the flight from censorship should
> be toward a new CypherPunk 'home' where one is effectively censored
> automatically unless one kisses the ass of a Cabal?

Absolutely, It is really, as far as I see it anyway, just a stop-gap
measure. The caballers haven`t got enough room to do their censorship
on the 18000 or so big 7 groups so they decide to fuck up the alt.
heirachy as well ;-)

Hopefully Igor and co.`s network of Majordomo's should be fully
operational soon (as I understand it two are up and a third is on
it's way) then we can move back there. Might even get it finished
before the 20th?????

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1