[email protected]

I'm a very long term lurker writing to thank you for hosting the mailing
list.  It was surprising that the list, if not the community, was as
vulnerable to twits like Vulis as it appears.  It's a valuable lesson.
When cypherpunks rise from these ashes I hope that designers of
alternatives will remember the Alamo so to speak.

--
sheldon glass             |                        Plauger's Dogma
[email protected]      |                No program may leave its sanity