Re: The Science Generations, II

From: [email protected] (Steve Schear)

>Regarding amateur experiments with 'real' rockets, the Fed have passed a
>plethora of laws effectively resticting what non-governmental bodies may
>investigate.  See 14 CFR PART 101, 22 CFR Sec. 121.16 and 49 CFR Sec.
>173.88. I guess I can't play with matches anymore.  Thank you Congress.

	What precisely do those laws say? As a scientist, I have somewhat
of an interest in such subjects, and I don't have very good access to
legal databases. (For instance, I tried the Library of Congress search
system for laws passed since 1973... and the thing's indexed by _title_
of legislation, not the more standard designation you gave...).
	Thanks,
	-Allen