Re: The Science Generations, II

Mr. May wrote:
> Some legal scholars are claiming that there is no provision in the
> Constitution guaranteeing anonymity of purchases, and, indeed, a growing
> number of purchases can no longer be anonymous--guns, explosives, chemicals
> of various sorts, etc. How long before _all_ transactions must be recorded,
> True Names revealed, etc.?

	This is where I often get a little confused.

	Correct me if I am wrong, but it was my understanding that the
constitutuion was _not_ a document that explicitly spelled out what writes
_I_ had, but rather spelled out fairly precisely what the _government_ was
allowed to do.

	In otherwords, the Constitution does not restrict _me_ rather it
restricts the _feds_ (and the Feds alone).

	My rights are WHATEVER ISN'T IN THE CONSTITUTION, and the government
can only, ONLY do what the constitution says it can.

	???