Re: Anyone have the complete info on CP list alternatives?

> However, I'm very confused on just what to do at this
> point, my news server doesn't see alt.cypherpunks
> yet and if it did would probably lose about 75% of
> the posts if past performance is to be any indicator.
> (Or more accurately, would never get them, we seem
> to be a bottom feeder here in South Florida as far
> as the newsgroups go.)

try pubnews.demon.co.uk, its a public server open to everyone and his
dog, recognises all newsgroups, doesn`t accept rmgroups and is quite
fast (quickest line between UK and USA, 100mbit/sec as I remember).

Alternatively there is always dejanews.com

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1