security breached by NaughtyRobot

HELP! Can anyone tell me what this message is that I received in my mail
today? Is it real? Should I do as it suggests? I have used the Internet
once to purchase some books? Was my credit card number stolen in the
process? How did this happen and how will it affect me? What should I do?
PLEASE ADVISE ASAP! Thank you for your help
Ellen Iwasaki
Kumamoto, Japan