Re: Moderation experiment almost over; "put up or shut up"

[email protected] wrote:
| i have already set up [email protected] and [email protected]
| and can join.

	While compitition is great (I think this is the second
replacement list?), having multiple cypherpunks lists is a recipie for
confusion and cross-posting, which there is already enough of on
cypherpunks.

	So, I'll make the following suggestion:

	Those who are willing to create lists work together so
that there is a single subscribe address, and a single submit address,
however many exploders exist.

	I would personally prefer to see the name cypherpunks lay
fallow for a while, and suggest cpunks or something similar.

	Note that I'm doing nothing more than making a suggestion.
Take it as my considered enthusiasm for the continuation of
cypherpunks as a list.

Adam

					               -Hume