Re: The Science Generations, II

[email protected] wrote:
> My dear fellow:
> I suppose you missed the notion that, on the Internet, *some* folks know
> that you are a dog.

If you, sir or madam, had 1/10 the brainpower that the most active
subscribers to this list have, you would:

1. Understand the subtleties I put forth (ditto Toto and Dr. V).
2. Be able to filter who you don't want to read.
3. Help other less fortunates like yourself to learn filtering.

It is you who pollute the list with worthless crap, which you falsely
interpret as criticism, but which is actually a poor excuse for
what you've failed to learn in life.

A pox on you.