Re: Constitution and a Right to Privacy

      Marshall Clow wrote:

>Let's not start this.... <snip>

>If we are going to discuss privacy, that's fine.
>It we are going to discuss abortion, there are better fora.

          Right, Marshall. I was attempting to respond directly to Tim's
comment, but I too have no desire to let the end of C'punks be yet another
sinkhole Abortion Debate.  Foil at guard.  I'll subside and let any riptide
response roll over me;-).

        (Jeeze! Anyone else feel like these are the Final Days, like when a
company goes bankrupt, or graduation day or the like??  I hope one of these
C'punkish alternatives will provide an opportunity for some of the same
thoughtful and stimulating engagements that toad.com hosted.)

       Respect to all, pro-choice and pro-life,

                _Vin