Re: unimbibing

> I have been trying to get off this list for nearly a week now. The instructions given in the welcome message don't work.
> Get me off this list now.!
> I joined to learn about cryptography, not listen to some socially retarded juveniles argue over who's got the biggest dick.

I participate in this list to discuss cryptography and related
issues. If you have been reading posts discussing large genitalia you
are probably confusing list traffic with private email from your gay
friends.

Here are instructions telling you how to unsubscribe:

To unsubscribe from the cypherpunks mailing list:

Send a message to [email protected] with the *MESSAGE BODY* reading
exactly as follows:

unsubscribe cypherpunks [email protected]

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1