Re: this has gone on long enough

John Gilmore <[email protected]> writes:

> Everybody relax, take a deep breath, and calm down a bit.  Paranoia seems
> epidemic on the list these days.

Given the recent activities by John Gilmore, extreme mistrust is in order.
John, you are a lying asshole and your reputation is shit.

By the way: a number of people asked me for the references on some of the
new codes which I believe will replace factorization. Check out US Patent
5,577,124, "A Multi-Purpose High Speed Cryptographically Secure Sequence
Generator Based on One-Way Zeta Functions". Very exciting reading.

---