Re: Germany Versus Scientology

Evil se7en wrote:
> I have posted a rather lengthy story about Germany's war against the
> Scientologists. It was long enough to preclude mailing it directly to the
> lists, so I have put it on my web site. You may find it at:

The L.A. Times ran a very impressive two-page article on this last
week.  The text compared the current steps by the German govt. to
the steps taken against Jews by the Nazi govt.

I happen to believe that Scientologists are dangerous, for how
quickly they can ruin someone's mental state.  But the article
is interesting for the comparisons....