Re: New group

> Paul Bradley wrote:

> > Well despite the obvious problems of propogation I thought it was time
> > someone actually did something to get us a new home, even if it`s only
> > temporary. So I have created alt.cypherpunks... See you all over on
> > usenet!...

> I pressed the URL alt.cypherpunks and my Netscape server said
> "no such thing" or words to that effect.

The control message may take a few more hours to propogate, either
that or your newsadmin has rmgrouped it. The charter was clear and
concise and explained the issues so I don`t see why it should have
been rmgrouped. Can you mail me if it hasn`t been created by the time
you get this email and I`ll re-issue the cmsg. However, I`m sure it
was OK as Robert Hettinga (sp?) found it on his news server today...

Seeya

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1