Re: New group

At 06:38 AM 2/12/97 -0800, Dale Thorn <[email protected]> wrote:
>Paul Bradley wrote:
>> Well despite the obvious problems of propogation I thought it was time
>> someone actually did something to get us a new home, even if it`s only
>> temporary. So I have created alt.cypherpunks... See you all over on
>> usenet!...
>
>I pressed the URL alt.cypherpunks and my Netscape server said
>"no such thing" or words to that effect.

It has to be created on your local server, Dale.

Wait a bit, and if doesn't show up speak to someone st your ISP.

Rich

Rich Burroughs  [email protected]  http://www.teleport.com/~richieb
U.S. State Censorship Page at - http://www.teleport.com/~richieb/state
dec96 issue "cause for alarm" - http://www.teleport.com/~richieb/cause