Spam posts from my acct.

Cpunks,

A number of spam mails (I counted about 100 in my incoming mail) were
sent to the list from my account last night.

I do not take particular precautions with my password for this
account as there is no sensitive mail sent through it, I recall in
particular giving the password to someone to test out a machine
recently and I believe they may be the culprit.

Again, my appologies for the inconvenience and you have to admit that
while his method may have been less than subtle his message was
certainly something we can all relate to ;-)

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1