No Subject

Cypherpunks,

I have newsgrouped some further alt.groups as follows:

alt.cypherpunks.announce
alt.cypherpunks.technical
alt.cypherpunks.social

I recommend that posters crosspost as follows:

All messages, apart from announcements, go to alt.cypherpunks.
Alt.cypherpunks.announce holds announcements only and it`s
contents is disjoint with that of alt.cypherpunks.

Alt.cypherpunks.technical: All posts to this group are also
crossposted to alt.cypherpunks

alt.cypherpunks.social: All posts to this group are also
crossposted to alt.cypherpunks.

The newsgroup names are pretty self explanatory but technical is just
for technical discussion and social for discussion of social and
political issues regarding cryptography.

With this crossposting scheme readers can either get the whole content
or just the part they want easily without filtering working overtime,
for instance, I might choose to subscribe to alt.cypherpunks.technical
and only dip into alt.cypherpunks.social when I felt like a flame war
;-)

As I said, its only a guideline of course and post what you want where
you want but i feel this organisation allows people to easily choose
the part of the discussion they want to read.

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1