Good Bye Cypherpunks!

Friends,
I have been on the list since May 1993, after reading about it in Wired
1.2. The list impacted my life more than any other medium.
I knew little about cryptography when I joined the list. Now I work in the
field. Some of the subscribers on this list have become my personal
friends. Many have become co-workers or clients. The list has been good to me.

But it is time to move on. [email protected] has come to an end, and
perhaps it was time.

See you all on USENET

mailto:[email protected] is dead. Long live news:alt.cypherpunks

Umsuscrive message follows ;-)

-- Lucky Green <mailto:[email protected]> PGP encrypted mail preferred

   "I do believe that where there is a choice only between cowardice and
    violence, I would advise violence." Mahatma Gandhi