Anyone have the complete info on CP list alternatives?

Everyone and his/her cousin has jumped into the void
created when John Gilmore decided to pull the plug
on toad.com.

However, I'm very confused on just what to do at this
point, my news server doesn't see alt.cypherpunks
yet and if it did would probably lose about 75% of
the posts if past performance is to be any indicator.
(Or more accurately, would never get them, we seem
to be a bottom feeder here in South Florida as far
as the newsgroups go.)

Has anyone composed a concise summary of just
what the options are? Time is running out, I guess.

Thanks in advance.

=Bill=