Re: Anyone have the complete info on CP list alternatives?

At 07:58 PM 2/17/97 -0600, Igor Chudov wrote:
>It is a very good objections. I would like readers to speak up and say
>their word for or against forwarding the list messages to
>alt.cypherpunks.  If a significant number of people objects (2-3 is
>enough) I will disable this feature.

As to my two cents, I like the idea, but would ask that the usenet feed have
the scrambled address described by Cynthia H. Brown.
I don't really care to have a box full of "YOU may HAVE JUST WON ONE MILLION
DOLLARS!", if the system described by Mrs. Brown works, I would prefer this.