Condolences

Tim:

Well, if I am still in your killfile you won't be reading this.
That's too bad.  I just want to say the you are really being given
the stake through the heart treatment by Sandy.  And you say in your
post, from the flames trash bin,  Re: Constitution and a Right to Privacy:

"I write about what I find interesting. You all know where the
Delete key is. (Of course, a fairly large fraction of my recent posts
have been deleted for you by Sandy, who sends many of my posts to
neither the Main list nor the Flames list. Bet a lot of you didn't
know this, did you?)"

No, I did not know that and it pisses me off!!!

Fuck everyone.

Ross

Ross Wright
King Media: Bulk Sales of Software Media and Duplication Services
http://www.slip.net/~cdr/kingmedia
Voice: 415-206-9906