(Fwd) RC5-56 effort by New Media Laboratories

This came though on the RC5 challenge list. My apologies for those
who already have seen it.

--Rob

Date:          Sat, 22 Feb 1997 15:29:05 +0100
From:          [email protected] (Otmar Lendl)
To:            [email protected]
Subject:       RC5-56 effort by New Media Laboratories

Hi all,

I just noticed that New Media Laboratories launched an attack at the RC5/56
challenge. For details see

	http://zero.genx.net/

Just FYI,

otmar
--
/ Otmar Lendl ([email protected]) # http://www.cosy.sbg.ac.at/~lendl/  \
\ Killfiles generate SEP fields. Beware: the CE-Norm does not cover them. /

-----
"The word to kill ain't dirty     | Robert Rothenburg ([email protected])
 I used it in the last line       | http://www.asb.com/usr/wlkngowl/
 but use a short word for lovin'  | Se habla PGP:  Reply with the subject
 and dad you wind up doin' time." | 'send pgp-key' for my public key.