Re: Geiger and long, unreadable lines

Adam Back <[email protected]> writes:

> Mr William H. Geiger III "Author of E-Secure" writes:
> > <sigh> for the benifit of those misfortunate enough to be still working on
> > dumb terminals I have disabled my PGP script until I have time to add a
> > word wrap routine to it.
>
> <sigh> it is you who were demonstrating your ineptitude by spewing
> 120+ line length postings.  Why is it so difficult for you to keep
> under 80 chars?  Would you like some technical assistance?  Notice how
> near every one else apart from yourself is managing to keep under 80
> chars?

Notice how near every one else apart from yourself bends over for the NSA,
and is willing to use a 40-bit key "escrowed" with the feds?  Why is it so
difficult for you to keep under 40 bits? Would you like some technical
assistance? Why are you setting yourself apart from the Internet community
that so happily embraces GAK? Why do you desire "privacy" for your traffic
when everyone else does not? What have you got to hide? Are you looking to
transmit child pornography, bomb-making instructions, and/or cannabis
legalization propaganda? We better have a look at your hard disk soon.

---