Re: More on Cellular Encryption Docs

At 04:10 PM 2/1/97 -0500, John Young wrote:
>Here's more on the controlled documents for cellular encryption
>from TIA/EIA we described in a 26 January post to cpunks:
>   TR45.0.A
>   Common Cryptographic Algorithms, Revision B
>   June 21, 1995, 72 pp. (With ITAR notice on every page)

Of course, ITAR as recently modified says it's ok to send this
stuff overseas to foreigners, as long as it's on paper.
There may be separate restrictions on sending it, or on copying,
but they're based on copyright or contractual non-disclosure.

#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, +1-415-442-2215 [email protected]
#     (If this is a mailing list, please Cc: me on replies.  Thanks.)