Re: Master of fellatio

> > Filthy lying cocksucker John Gilmore is not worthy to suck their dicks.
>

> Vulis this list is not for sick perverts like you get off it.

Pardon? - This is an anarchic list set up precisely because
cocksucker John Gilmore didn`t want to play ball over who said what
on his list. If you want a restricted membership list to suit your
obvious social views I suggest you go and join statistpunks.

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1