Russophobia

I saw a Usenet article that some Cypherpunks might like:

"Seaford Int." <[email protected]> writes:

> BE AFRAID OF NEW RUSSIAN ECONOMY BANDITS!!!
> THEY ARE SLUT DANGER PEOPLE.
> VOTE, NO MORE ENTRY FOR RUSSIANS TO CIVILIZATED COUNTRIES.
> THEY ARE FUCKING, STUPID BUT VERY RICH IDIOTS WITHOUT MIND!!!
>
> WARNING!!!WARNING!!!WARNING!!!!
>
> WHO WANTS TO MAKE CONTRACTS WITH THESE KILLERS!!!!
> ALL OF THEM WERE COMMUNISTS, NOW PSEUDOCAPITALISTS, BUT STILL KILLERS!!!

And now for something crypto-relevant:

I want to set up an easy-to-use, not necessarily very secure, anon server
at dm.com. Can someone please send me some source code (or pointer thereto).
(I mean, a system similar to what Julf used to have on anon.penet.fi, not
mixmaster, etc - I know where these are.)

---