Re: More proof that Charles Platt is... etc etc etc

On Mon, 10 Mar 1997, Vulis wrote:

> Right - Charles Platt is a high school dropout who bought his B.A. in
> journalism from a mail order college advertized in the National
> Enquirer.

I do not have a B.A. in journalism and never attended an American high
school, but with the exception of this small error, Vulis paints a pretty
accurate picture.

Of course, I may be lying pathologically, and am probably drunk.

--CP

> Who cares what Charles Platt thinks - he's just an alcoholic crackpot.

I rather like this. May I use this as my .sig line, or would you claim
that it is protected by copyright? If so, could I purchase a license to
use it as my .sig line? Just tell me where to send the check.