Re: Wassenaar Arrangement and "sensitive dual-use items"

On Mon, 10 Mar 1997 15:29:00 -0500, Declan McCullagh said:
 >I got a copy of what I thought was the Arrangement this morning from a
 >source within the State Department.
 >
 >It's 16 pages, with five appendices and a few pages of explanatory materials.
[..]
 >However, my copy seems to be much shorter than the one Hayashi has an

In my far memory, it was about 50-70 pages.  It seems to
be a digest or a boneless version.

====

Each OECD member country ought to localize the Wassenaar
Arrangement and make effect it in each country.  So, I
think you can get the localized version of it from http:
//www.access.gpo.gov/ or else...

In Japan, the W.A. has taken from Sep 13, 1996.  [Source:
Nikkei Shinbun (evening), Aug 20, 1996, side 3]

## for my use -> XURL: X.19960820JST.newspaper:xy//
## Nekkei%evening/3@3/x?y?//

Although I have not seen it, there should be the Japanese
translated version of the W.A.

///hayashi