[POLITICS] Re: CIA Spy Expelled

At 03:13 PM 3/11/97 -0500, John Young wrote:
>Thanks to UM we offer an English version of the Spiegel
>report on the US spy expelled by Germany (cited by NYT).
>CIA_ami

It may or may not have been coincidence, but this happened
just before the Senate Confirmation hearings for
Anthony Lake as CIA director....

Lake was a big honcho in the recent Yankee takeover of Haiti;
Haiti is also in the news because one of their ex-generals,
who was part of the coup government that the US government supported
and trained in "anti-drug" activities, was busted for smuggling
several tons of cocaine and heroin into the US through Haiti.

#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, +1-415-442-2215 [email protected]
#     (If this is a mailing list, please Cc: me on replies.  Thanks.)