ZDNet Announces New Features!

           ZDNET ANNOUNCEMENT          3/13/97

Greetings from ZDNet!

We're pleased to announce several exciting new features
debuting on ZDNet this week! The new features include:

-- A dynamic new site design
-- Cool and useful Java-based viewers for product reviews
-- A new slate of software application classes at ZDU
-- 2 new groundbreaking sites: HealthyPC and LaunchPad.

Please read on for details and visit us today to check
out the latest additions to ZDNet, rated the #1 News, Information
and Entertainment Web site by PC Meter for seven months
in a row!

______FIND IT FAST ON ZDNET______

We've redesigned the site to  speed navigation through our
channels of information.  You'll find a cleaner look and the ability
to find quickly find the information you need using our
sophisticated "Find It" feature.

ZDNet:	                  http://www5.zdnet.com/
ZDNet Find It:         http://www5.zdnet.com/findit/search.html

______EXPERT PRODUCT REVIEWS______

In our enhanced ZDNet Product Channel, you can now view data
from our expert product reviews using dynamic, Java-scripted
"viewers".  Get test results, complete product specs and other
review information in a dynamic, interactive graphical interface.

ZDNet Products:   http://www5.zdnet.com/products/

______LEARN THE LATEST SOFTWARE______

ZDNet University, the best place on the Web for online learning, has
added a slate of new classes. You can get hands-on training from
expert instructors in the latest new applications, including Java Script,
Adobe Photoshop, Lotus Notes 4.5 and more!

ZDNet University:   http://www.zdu/com

______KEEP YOUR PC IN TOP SHAPE______

Is your PC in top shape? You can get the best PC healthcare
and preventative maintenance at our new HealthyPC site,
developed with Symantec, the leading supplier of utilities
and anti-virus software. We've got expert advice, free
downloads and tips and tricks to keep your PC running
in optimum condition.

HealthyPC:              http://www.healthypc.com

______BE THE FIRST TO SEE NEW SOFTWARE______

Visit LaunchPad, our new site where you can be the first to check out
the hottest new software, before it's available anywhere else! LaunchPad
is your interactive source for doing your own research -- talk with product
managers -- plus by downloading software, you can do your own hands-on
testing of the best new software on the market.

LaunchPad:   http://www.zdlaunchpad.com