Good News/Bad News!!

Dear [email protected]:

Good News: Since you or a friend entered our WIN a Science Fiction
Hood Drawing we have been RATED A TOP FETISH SITE, by WEB Magazine!!

Bad News:  I am sorry to inform you that you lost. But!

Good News: We have received so many requests, and have added
so many new things to our magazine, that we have decided to have another Science
Fiction Hood Drawing!!!.

That's right, you can enter and win again!  Come see all our new attractions:

       Instructional VIDEOS and action VIDEOS
       DUNGEON CHAT
       CELEBRITY BONDAGE
       PERSONALS
       ADVICE COLUMNS
       Erotic Photo and Writing Contest
       OUR EXOTIC EROTIC BALL, which includes:
                     Breasts of the Exotic Erotic
                     Caught in the Act (People filmed having sex at the ball)
                     Cool Female Costumes
                     Many more categories

If after you visit our site, you decide to become a member of the largest
Dungeon Fantasy Toy and Apparel Catalog on the Internet, you are immediatly
eligible to WIN 9 different prizes!!! And, you also receive our FREE
S.F.Dungeon Screen Saver!!! A $39.00 Value!!!

Enter NOW!!  And, WIN the hood before it's to late!!!

                To The Contest
       http://www.sfdungeon.com

                For Video
       http://www.dungeonvideo.com

                For Personals
       http://www.dungeonpersonals.com

You can email me at [email protected]

Good Luck.  Enter NOW so you can WIN!!

Sincerely

Ken Synder

P.S.  To remove yourself from any future contest mailings, simply email us back
with remove in the subject header.