(fwd) CarlMStarrsimulationExperiment

From: [email protected] (Igor Chudov)
Newsgroups: ok.general
Subject: CarlMStarrsimulationExperiment
Date: 16 Mar 1997 00:36:32 GMT

joe was pulled off a major drug case
in the wiretapping of my phone i expect a jealous
husband to tap my phone on in gardner ks on
and the aftermath info need not lead to indictments or
arrest call me or write me your info is worth
money also it will help stop wiretap authourity from expanding
i will give you your reward as soon as i
accept your infomation and we agree what that reward is
it could be a trade a car cash etc i
have nothing to hide i know what i did and

No, the above was NOT written by me, nor by carl starrs. It was generated
by a perl script, which emulates writing styles of different people.
The way it does it is by keeping track of pairs of words and their most
frequently used subsequent words. It reads articles (or any text really)
written by the target person, builds the style tables, and then geenrates
the "most likely" text.

Carl starrs was a good target for two reasons, one of which is that he
does not use punctuation.

KIBO RULES!!! CLONING MADE EASY!!!