An interesting spam item on applications of anonymity

I found an interesting piece of spam:

From: [email protected] (Your Friend)
Subject: A Moment of Your Time Please
Date: 16 Mar 1997 16:34:00 -0500

If this message is unwelcome, please delete it.
You will not receive another from me.

Dear online marketer,

I have GREAT NEWS FOR ALL BULK EMAILERS and everyone who
markets a product or service online.

                  No more FLAMES

No more getting kicked off your ISP for bulk emailing

No more need to have a THROWAWAY ACCOUNT

No more need for a BULK EMAIL FRIENDLY ISP

This new ADVANCE software is designed to ELIMINATE all the above
and keep you FOCUSED on making money online.

This software was designed to work with NETCONTACT & FLOODGATE.

                 A must have for all bulk emailer.

                 It's Every bulk emailer's dream!

I used to have the usage of a virtual provider "Earthstar" and
one morning to my surprise their wires had been disconnected by
the telephone Company. I could no longer send out E-mail without
being identified by the receiver of the E-mail and reported to
my ISP and perhaps kicked off of my local provider. Then I ran
across the coolest software that would assist me in sending E-mail
and not being identified by anyone. Whether you live in a country
that doesn't allow you to use free speech, your shy and want to
send an anonymous love poem to someone, you want to advertise your
product without losing your ISP account, or you just want to flame
your boss without anyone knowing, then you may need the E-mail
Cloaking Device. This 32 bit shareware program enables you to send
anonymous correspondence all over the world.

If you would like to receive a free demo copy of this great software,
go to the Register page.  Fill it out and put TRG Associates as your Sales Rep.

go to the Register Page: http://www.hootowl.com/cloak/registerJ.htm

And then  GO TO: http://www.hootowl.com/cloak/emailJ.htm

and download the demo version of Email Cloaking Device (ECD). It will
allows you to e-mail up to 5 e-mails at a time. If you decide you want to
e-mail more at one time, you can order the commercial version by
sending your name, address, e-mail address and a money order for $299.95

		To:  	TRG Associates
			P. O. Box 337
			Greenville, TX 75403-0337
			Phone 903-450-8809

The commercial version has no restriction on how many people you can
send a message too at once. Also, the annoying message box that tells
you of each message sent has been taken out so that you can push one
button, walk away from your computer and send thousands of messages
at a time.  Also a very important point, we use this software and know how
to use it and can offer you technical support.

Good luck and may your next bulk e-mailing make you a million.

Your Friend :-)

If you would like to remove ALL e-mail you consider
junk then go to: http://catalog.com/tsw/efilter/ and download
this program. It will do the repelling job for you automatically.
Is this a great time to be alive or what?