Introductory Post

Dale Thorn wrote:

> Death camps?  Aw, shit.  You know, once you've accumulated 20 or so
> Attaboys, one Awshit can erase the whole stack.  Guess you'll hafta
> start over.

Hi,
  My name is Toto. I'm handsome, witty, and have a humungous schlong.
  I hope you will not put me in your KillFile, because I am a sensitive
person, and easily hurt. Not that I don't support a list member's right-
to-choose. It's just that it would make you a free-speech murderer.
  I could send you some graphic pictures of KillFiled posts, and believe
me, it is not a pretty picture. Hanging indents, misplaced pronouns.
  I also have some sex graphics, with dangling participles.

  As well, KillFiling can be stastistically shown to have racist
underpinnings, as shown by the large number of Ebonics posts which
were ruthlessly murdered in the past (although there are those that
claim that it was only in retribution for the English language being
murdered first).

  I have been a CypherPunk since kindegarten, when I learned Pig-Latin,
and I believe that the only answer to noise is to quote the noise,
while adding, "Shut up Dr. Vulis!!!!"
--
::
Anon-To: [email protected]