Re: PGP Security

Mark M. wrote:

> Speaking as "XXXXXXXXX" (or, at least, one of the "XXXXXXXXXs"), I did receive
> the following message which originated from "TruthMonger."  Shortly after I
> received the message, anon.nymserver.com closed down all of its free,
> anonymous accounts due to "abuse."

This is mostly addressed to jimbell: jim, it is now obvious that
the remailer network is as weak as a 5 year old child. It cannot
possibly withstand even mildest forms of "abuse".

Due to this fact, I question the viability of your assassination
politics idea as it does not seem possible to safely operate an
assassination bot.

	- Igor.