Re: PGP Security

On Fri, 21 Mar 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> Suppose I want to bet $1000 that Chris Platt's cat, "Ben", won't be
> assassinated until the end of March in some excruciatingly painful way

Okay, Vulis, that's it, you have made an explicit threat in a public
forum, I know where you live, I know your phone number, in fact I once
spoke to you on the phone, and I will be suggesting to the rather slow
witted people at my local police precinct that you have already
demonstrated unstable, threatening behavior toward many people, giving me
good reason to believe that you are capable of assault.

This is the last you will hear from me online. Anything further will be
stated in person.