Re: Corrupted "From:" headers in my posts

Adam Back wrote:

> Here's one example for the problem I've been having:

> : >  A million monkeys operating under the pseudonym
> : >  "Thomas M.  McGhan" <[email protected]> typed:
> :
> : actually, there are only 5737 of us...

> Do these appear to other people the same as above?

  I realized, recently, that the header problems could probably be
resolved in a short period of time by consulting the person who has had
to deal with this type of thing for many years, having hosted the
CypherPunks list for quite some time.
  I emailed John Gilmore, asking his advice, and he informed me that
he has run into this problem before, and would be happy to provide the
solution, on one condition.

  He wants one million monkeys to send 5737 messages to the list, saying
"John Gilmore is NOT a cocksucker."
  Then, he will provide the solution, and not a moment before.
--
Toto
"The Xenix Chainsaw Massacre"