No Subject

>From: jim bell <[email protected]>
>Subject: Definition of AP?
>To: [email protected]

>>Anonymous wrote:
>> Can you give me a definition/description of AP in a few concise lines?

>Probably.
>
>Ideally, it would capture the theory/purpose/methodology in terms that
>those unfamiliar with the concept could immediately understand.
>
>AP, considered generically, is a system which allows individuals and groups
>of people to anonymously defend themselves from all types of agression, most
>peculiarly including agression tolerated or even done by governments.

Dear Mr. Bell:

We have been both pleased and relieved to note
that over the past several months you have used
the troublesome initials "AP" much less frequently
than has been your habit.

This measurable improvement in your attitude
has considerably reduced the influx of damaging materials
into your files.

Today, however, it has been brought to our attention
that you took the opportunity to launch into an explanation
(relatively controlled, we hasten to say) of the
basic theory you have been propounding regarding AP.

More troublesome is the evidence that you, yourself,
posted the supposedly anonymous question to which you responded.

We sincerely hope that such felonious manipulation of e-mail traffic
and information does not indicate a return to your previous
unacceptable outbursts.

Knowing you have been attempting to "moderate" your posts,
we are certain you will accept our offer of 5 sessions
of Deep Tissue--Relaxation Therapy at the therapist of your
choice -- with whom we have been in contact.

Always hoping for the best, we remain,

The Bell Team
[email protected]