Value Added Marketspace Model -- The Paper

--- begin forwarded text

Sender: [email protected]
Date:  Tue, 1 Apr 1997 21:58:01 +0000
From: "R. Jason Cronk" <[email protected]>
To: Multiple recipients of <[email protected]>
Subject:  Value Added Marketspace Model -- The Paper

I've put my never to be finished paper on the value added marketspace
model, which I briefly described at FC97, on the WEB at
http://purple.reddesign.com/vam.html .  It is rough, but so were the roads
in Anguilla.

R. Jason Cronk
[email protected]

----------
The e$ lists are brought to you by:

Intertrader Ltd - Commerce Solutions in the UK
Visit <http://www.intertrader.com/> for details ...

Where people, networks and money come together: Consult Hyperion
http://www.hyperion.co.uk                    [email protected]

Like e$? Help pay for it!  See <http://www.shipwright.com/rah.html>
Or, for e$/e$pam sponsorship, see <http://www.shipwright.com/rah/>

Thanks to the e$ e$lves:
Of Counsel: Vinnie Moscaritolo <mailto:[email protected]>
(Majordomo)^2: Rachel Willmer<mailto:[email protected]>
Commermeister: Anthony Templer <mailto:[email protected]>
Interturge: Rodney Thayer <mailto:[email protected]>

--- end forwarded text

Robert Hettinga ([email protected]), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
Lesley Stahl: "You mean *anyone* can set up a web site and compete
               with the New York Times?"
Andrew Kantor: "Yes."  Stahl:  "Isn't that dangerous?"
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/