Re: Anonymous Mailing Lists

On Fri, 4 Apr 1997, Toto wrote:

>  If a list operator can program a remailer to send only to their
> own list, then they can make it a subscriber and allow people who
> fear being discovered to post their concerns through it anonymously,
> and advertise its existence in places where those most likely to
> need it will find out about the service.

Is there a combo-solution existing, an self-anonymouizing mailing list?

That is, you send the message to the list as normal [email protected],
it strips the From: headers and other headers, and forwards it to a closed
mailing list (only members can post, disabled 'who', ...).

Please CC to me any remailer-operator only followups.
--
Michael C. Taylor <[email protected]> <http://www.mta.ca/~mctaylor/>
Programmer, Mount Allison University, Canada