Re: Bot-generated insults

On Mon, 7 Apr 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> Ray Arachelian <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > It figures you wouldn't know any other language than BASIC, and nadly
>                                                                   ^^^??

Thanks for the correction of that typo, yes, that should be >badly< not
nadly. :)

> > written basic at that.  I've seen better code written by chimpanzees.
>
> If Ray "Arsen" Arachelian can work for Earthweb, LLP, as an "associate
> network adiministrator", then I'm not surprised if they have chimpanzees
> writing Java code as well.

If "Dr." Dimitri Vulis, aka "Vebis, The Great Spamholio" can work for the
KGB, then it is no wonder that Russia fell apart.  Then again, the word
is that the NSA's human resources department hire by the same guidelines.
Care to share what you know about this?

> I used to think that LISP is the best language for such apps, but wouldn't
> debase it by writing a simulation of a dandruff-covered Armenian in it.

Gee Vulis, I didn't know you were Armenian!

<Badly KGB chimp generated  LI(th)P code deleted>

Like I said, badly written chimp code, what else can be expected from
you?  If indeed you wrote that code; more likely you snarffed it off some
usenet group.  Its text smells suspiciously of an old IBM PC (yes, PC as
in the predecesor of the XT) program called nSults.

Further, you are lying as usual.  There was never such a thing as
Earthweb LLP, there isn't now.  There was Earthweb, LLC as in Limited
Liability Corporation, but of course a clueless KGB shill of your
caliber wouldn't know the difference.  It's now Earthweb, Inc. (This one
free clue provided courtesy of the Clue Store.  If you'd like further
clues, please call 1-900-GET-CLUE.  All calls are $2.95/minute, must be
18 or older to call, or get your parents permission.)

As for the programmers Earthweb employs, I can assure you there is nary any
of the ape family. (Though some wear extremely cool beards :) And Java
they can write.  But I code no Java, so I won't speak further on the issue.

Oh, and Vebis, please grab that mop behind the door and sweep the
dandruff you've left behind off the floor.  I wouldn't want anyone
mistaking it for snow and trying to ski on it.  Besides, I don't want to
bother calling the health department on you for such an exhuberant lack
of grooming.

.+.^.+.|  Ray Arachelian    | "If  you're  gonna die,  die  with your|./|\.
..\|/..|[email protected]|boots on;  If you're  gonna  try,  just |/\|/\
<--*-->| ------------------ |stick around; Gonna cry? Just move along|\/|\/
../|\..| "A toast to Odin,  |you're gonna die, you're gonna die!"    |.\|/.
.+.v.+.|God of screwdrivers"|  --Iron Maiden "Die With Your Boots on"|.....
  For with those which eternal lie, with strange eons even death may die.