Your Site Builder Network Membership!

Welcome to Site Builder Network - Level 1.

We went to your site(s) and found the Microsoft Internet Explorer logo
and link, so your membership has been upgraded to Level 1.  You now have
access to the Members Only - Level 1 Lounge as well as the Members Only
Download Area.  Please take some time to visit
http://www.microsoft.com/sbnmember/lounges/lounges.asp to see what's in
store for you.  Your ID and password are listed below for your
convenience.

Do you think you qualify for Level 2?  Would you like to?  The reason
your Level 2 registration failed could be one of the following reasons:

You are not using an ActiveX control.
======================================
To find out more about ActiveX, go to our home page at
http://www.microsoft.com/sitebuilder/ and click 'Technologies' at the
top of the page.  Choose 'ActiveX' and you will find all kinds of
ActiveX resources.  Or, download the ActiveX Control Pad from the
download area and add an ActiveX control to your site without a vast
knowledge of html code!  After you have added an ActiveX control and you
are ready to upgrade your membership to Level 2, go back to
http://www.microsoft.com/sbnmember/apply/apply.asp , click 'upgrade your
membership' then enter your ID and password (which are listed below).
This will bring up your registration information.  Be sure to list the
exact URL where the ActiveX control is located as well as the exact URL
the IE logo is located, and we will check your site again.  In the
meantime, enjoy your Level 1 benefits and we will notify you of your
Level 2 status within 5 days.

You did not register the exact URL
where the ActiveX control is located.
======================================
Our automated system can only check pages, not entire sites.  Please go
back to http://www.microsoft.com/sbnmember/apply/apply.asp , click
'upgrade your membership' then enter your ID and password (which is
listed below).  This will bring up your registration information.  Be
sure to list the exact URL where the ActiveX control is located as well
as the exact URL the IE logo is located, and we will check your site
again.  In the meantime, enjoy your Level 1 benefits and we will notify
you of your Level 2 status within 5 days.

Once again - welcome to Level 1, and enjoy your Site Builder Network
benefits.

The Microsoft Site Builder Network Team

ID: 643361
Password: WRITECODE

   Sites Checked:
      www.enter.net.mx
         Result: Connected OK / Link to MS Found / No ActiveX Control
Found