Business Opportunity

The author of this message used a trial version of NetMailer
from Alpha Software Corporation to send this message to you.
NetMailer is Email-Merge for the internet. You can send
personalized email to all of your contacts at once.

For more information, visit http://www.netmailer.com/trial or call
(617) 229-2924 x117. NetMailer is also available at CompUSA,
Computer City, Egghead, Best Buy, and other retailers worldwide.

	Earn $800.00 a Week Extra Income!
	Here's How to Get Started

Dear Friend,

	Let me tell you which companies to contact so you can start to receive your checks.  They can be $200.00, $400.00, $800.00, or more per week, depending on what you do.  You can earn this excellent income right at home, and you work only when you want.

	My name is Henry Summers.  I know you can make this money because I investigate income opportunities.  I send for the moneymaking programs and offers that are listed in home work directories or advertised in magazines or by mail.  I also track down companies with opportunities so good that they seldom need to advertise.

	Then I talk to people who are actually using these opportunities.  I ask how much money they make . . . and whether they enjoy the work.  This helps me direct you to the best opportunities that are available today.  Ones that people are using right now to earn all the money they want.

	GET PAID FOR STUFFING ENVELOPES.
	NO FEES, NOTHING TO BUY

	This easy work is very appealing, but most people do not know how to get it.  That's because so many of the envelope stuffing programs being advertised are not what you expect, and you don't find that out until after you have sent in your money.

      Let me tell you the real facts connected with true envelope stuffing:

    - You do not pay any fee or buy any materials to get started,

    - You do not place any ads or handle any orders,

    - All printed materials, postage, and mailing lists are supplied
      free by the companies that pay you,

    - Your pay is based entirely on how many envelopes you complete.

	Caroline Grant is an example of someone who earns money stuffing envelopes.  The company delivers all the materials right to her door.  She stuffs the envelopes, seals them, and applies the mailing labels and postage stamps that are supplied.  Then she gets paid for every envelope completed.

	Caroline says, "I'm retired, and I enjoy having something to do.  I usually watch television while I work.  The home shopping shows are much more fun now that I have extra money to spend."

If you'd like to do this kind of work, just follow the directions in Chapter 3 of my book Real Home Income.  Hundreds of companies are ready to help you make money.  I'll tell you what each one has available right now.

	Choose the kind of work you like and write to the companies who offer it.  Pick any you want.  You can work as an independent contractor for as many companies as time allows.

	There are no qualifications to meet, so you will not be turned down.  I guarantee it.  If you don't like one company or you want to make more money, there are plenty of others you can try.

	GET PAID FOR EVERY MINIATURE YOU ASSEMBLE

	Gina Walker of Texas likes to assemble miniature furniture for doll houses.  All the necessary materials are supplied by the company that pays her.  She puts them together and sends them back to the company.

	Everything is conveniently handled by mail and UPS.  The company sends her a nice pay check for each batch she completes.

	Gina says, "I really like the work, and the extra money helps pay
my bills.  I'm glad I discovered these companies."

	You can get paid the same way, and you don't have to make miniature furniture.  You can choose from many other types of work.  They are all guaranteed to make you money.

	HOW I MADE $800.00 PER WEEK AFTER LOSING MY JOB

	I became interested in home income opportunities several years ago when I lost my job.  I couldn't find another one that paid even half as much.  I sent for dozens of money making offers.  Most were totally worthless.  Others involved work that did not appeal to me.

	Circular mailing caught my interest . . . and it actually worked.  In just six weeks, I was making more than $800.00 a week working part time at home.  It was better than my previous job.  I soon paid my bills and bought a new car.  Life was more fun than ever.

	As I learned more information and tried different ideas, the money poured in even faster.  It made a huge difference when I applied certain secrets that are used by the experts.  I was amazed at how profitable it was.

	In Real Home Income you'll learn how to use those secrets yourself.  I'll tell you which companies to contact to get started.  I'll show you some simple steps you can take to double your income without doing any more work.

	If you want, you can do all of this without handling any orders.  Your name and address does not have to appear on anything you mail.  You just mail circulars for companies and receive nice fat checks from them.

	With my proven methods, you can soon be earning more money than you ever imagined.  Certain companies have been sending me checks for years.  Just follow my directions, and they'll do the same for you.

	RECEIVE ONE DOLLAR FOR EACH ENVELOPE YOU STUFF.
	Envelopes come to you already stamped and addressed.

	This easy work is advertised by more than thirty-five companies, but they require that you pay $25.00 to $49.00 to register in their program.  Then the program seldom turns out to be what you expected.

	That's where my book can help out.  I describe the three kinds of mail programs that pay one dollar per envelope, but there is only one that I recommend.  Not only is it more profitable overall, but you don't have to pay any fee to do it.  Read about "The World's Best Dollar-Per-Envelope Program in Chapter 4.

	HOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT

	So many worthless offers are commonly advertised that many people give up before they come across a good one.  That will not happen to you when you have my book.

	It tells you exactly how to recognize and avoid worthless offers.  The most common ripoffs are covered in detail.  This knowledge can save you a great deal of time and money.

	You can then take advantage of the many practical, down-to-earth opportunities that are described.  Ones that enable you to start making money fast.  Even just one extra source of income can make a big difference in your standard of living.

	EARN MONEY IN 48 HOURS

	When you get the book, look over the many excellent opportunities.  Each listing includes a brief description of what is offered.  Write to the companies you liked and request an application form.  They have openings right now, and they'll be happy to get you started.

	You can begin to make money even faster if you choose one of the programs or plans that the book describes in detail.  I'll tell you everything you need to know to get started.  By taking a few simple steps, you can already be making money just 48 hours after you receive the book.

	LIFETIME MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

	Real Home Income costs just $29.95 plus $3.00 for postage and handling.  I'm so confident you can make the money I've talked about, that I back it with an unlimited, no-nonsense guarantee.  If at any time you feel the book has not helped you make all the money you want, just send it back.  I'll promptly send you a full refund of everything you paid,  including postage and tax.

	I take pride in having an honest and reliable company where the customer comes first.  If you ever have any questions about your order or the guarantee, you can call our listed phone number during regular business hours.  My friendly customer service assistant will be glad to help you.

	RECEIVE THIS VALUABLE GIFT

	When it comes to improving your lifestyle, getting more with the money you have is just as important as earning more money.  So along with your copy of Real Home Income, I'll include the free bonus report, "The 50 Best Ways to Live Better and Afford More With Any Income."  Now matter what your income is, this report shows you how to enjoy the lifestyle of someone who earns up to $50% more.

	Start to enjoy more income and better life as soon as possible.  Please complete the order form and mail it today.  Everything will be rushed to you by first class mail.

		With the best wishes for you prosperity and happiness,

		Henry Summers

P.S.  I've recently discovered an amazingly profitable opportunity.  One person I talked to made $20,000.00 in his first six weeks working right at home in his spare time.  It is not multi-level-marketing.  I've never seen anything like it.  I'll give you a toll-free number to call so you can get started fast.

Print this order form.

                      -Rush Order Form-     #60268
   Yes, I would like to start earning money as soon as possible.  Please rush me Real Home Income and the bonus report by first class mail.  I understand it is backed by a lifetime money back guarantee.  Enclosed is $29.95 plus $3.00 for postage and handling. $32.95 total. (If you live in California, please send $34.95.)

Name:                                          SUMMERS PUBLICATIONS
                                               1010 Calle Cordillera
Address:                                       P.O. Box 3127
                                               San Clemente, CA 92674
City, State, Zip:
<[USERNAME]> sent you this message using NetMailer
from Alpha Software Corporation.

Visit http://www.netmailer.com/trial for more information.