Digi-Cash IPO! $1.60 per share

Greetings:

Our market research indicated that this information
may very well be very interesting to you!

As you may know, initial public stock offerings confer
upon QUALIFIED INVESTORS huge profit potential
opportunities, IF they understand risk.

Millennium Interactive Technologies Corp., developer of
the first ever advertiser funded system of digital cash
is offering 625,000 common shares directly to the public
at $1.60 per share, with a 625 share minimum.

MITNET is an E-commerce startup which will offer
Digital Cash and a FREE smart card to every user who
retrieves advertising E-mail from its Internet web
site.  MITNET DCUs (Digital Currency Units) can be
redeemed to pay for your on-line charges, Or converted
instantly into the currency of any nation.   MITNET
ad-mail is the future of Internet advertising!

  OFFERING CAN ONLY BE MADE BY WAY OF PROSPECTUS

QUALIFIED INVESTORS of full age can obtain a printed
copy of this offering prospectus, demo software, and the
website URL, by sending a reply with name, street address,
and day or evening phone number.  (please specify)
This is neither an offer to sell, nor the
solicitation of an offer to buy any securities.
Dislike commercial e-mail?  Let us put you on our
master *DO-NOT-MAIL*  list which we supply to 400+
bulk e-mail firms.  Simply reply with the word
remove anywhere in your message.
           mailto:[email protected]