Bombing Denver / Why has no one ever seen Jim Bell and Capt. Buttons together?

  So, according to the Air Force, an armed warplane was
allowed to approach within a few miles of one of the
most important underground military installations in
the country, without anybody noticing.

  Are bears Catholic? Does the Pope shit in the woods?
Are cypherpunks revisionists handling the current
military disinformation campaign on this event?

  An armed warplane capable of delivering its payload
upon unwary U.S. citizens gives every indication of
making an attempt to do so, and no major media even
broach the possibility of this being the case.

  I think perhaps I'll drop my cable news channels and
subscribe to the 24-hour a day "Happy Days" network.
  If I'm going to live in fantasy land, I'd rather
watch the Fonz raise his eyebrows when mentioning the
Bobsie twins, without once suggesting that he would
like to bang the living shit out of them.

TruthMunster

 This Anonymous email has been relayed by http://www.MyEmail.net/
 MyEmail.Net is a free anonymous mailing service. No records indicating
 the identity of person(s) who originated this message are retrieved
 electronically, or as a requirement to submit. Your email address can
 be blocked to prevent further contact from this service, please refer
 to the URL above for instructions on how to do so.